TIME ON YOUR PAWS?
SEVERAL REASONS WHY YOU WANT TO VOLUNTEER AT EARS:
- Your spouse isn't as happy with your retirement as you are and wants you out of the house.
- You're bored with retirement and would like something meaningful to do with your time.
- You enjoy staying active.
- You need a bigger "honey-do" list.
- You need to justify why you have just purchased more power tools.
- You need experience with exotic animals.
- You love and want to help animals.
- Your organization you belong to is looking for community projects to do.
- You believe giving back is the right thing to do.
We can use all kinds of help! Feeding & cleaning, repairing & building, grounds maintenance, tour crowd safety control, marketing & fundraising, mechanical, carpentry, building, landscaping, veterinary and handy-person skills all are extremely useful at the sanctuary.
NOTE: Are you 55 or older? Do you want to work with endangered animals such as Lions, Tigers, Bears, Cougars and Monkeys? Do you have a drive and passion to make a difference? Here at EARS, we need volunteers that are interested in socializing and using verbal therapeutic techniques such as talking and reading to our endangered animal residents to ensure a serene atmosphere. If you are interested, please contact EARS!
Core Volunteer Criteria
Per Project Volunteer Criteria
If you are unable to commit to at least one day a week, don't worry, EARS also is gathering folks to be on the EARS on-call, Per Project Volunteer list. The Per Project Volunteer criteria varies from the CORE Volunteer guidelines. If you have any questions make sure to ask Andy.
If YOU ARE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING AT EARS
EARS Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization.
Copyright © 2009 EARS Inc. All Rights Reserved.